Thank you for your donations to the Highland Terrace PTA! You help make the programs and services we offer possible.
The Highland Terrace PTA has three major fundraising campaigns each year:
- Fall Pass the Hat (raised $7,000 in 2015-16)
- Winter Read-a-Thon (raised $13,000 in 2014-15)
- Spring Art Walk and Auction (raised $12,000 in 2014-15)
In addition, the PTA receives revenue from Box Top collections, Orca Wear, Fred Meyer Rewards, and Jersey’s Restaurant.
Did you know you can also designate HT PTA as a choice for your United Way contributions? Ask us how!
Does your company provide a donation match? Here’s a list of companies that do! Even if you do not find your employer on this list, be sure to check with your human resources office, personnel department, or community relations office.
We look forward to and hope that this year’s fundraising will be as successful as last year so that we can continue to provide and support programs for our kids at Highland Terrace.
What do your donations and contributions help support at Highland Terrace?
- Science Night
- Enrichment Programs (chess, languages)
- Heritage Festival
- School Play
- Ice and Roller Skating Events
- Visiting Authors
- Clay Art Program
- School Assemblies
- Scholarships for Field Trips and Camp Orkila
- Classroom Supplies/Enrichment Materials